Standard Stereotaxic Instruments
- Adaptors available for rat, mouse, bird, cat, dog, monkey, rabbit, gecko, guinea pig, etc.
- Working distance in each dimension is 80 mm with precise alignment to 0.1mm resolution.
- Vertical direction: 180° rotation and lock at any angles.
- Horizontal direction: 360° rotation and lock at any angles.
- Dual-lead screws ensure stable, accurate and smooth manipulation.
- Accuracy and flexibility can be maintained at variable temperatures.
- Extended base plate (400mm x 255mm) is applicable for a variety of animal sizes.
- Unique anti-clockwise UP mark engraved in the knob prevents incorrect operation.
- Vertical lock and fixing knob are separated to ensure accurate function at any angle.
- To ensure a precise designed lateral rotation operating space, the distance between knob and the U-shaped frame is 28mm.
- Laser engraved scales enable comfortable reading.
- Curved nose clamp design secures the head of animals.
- Ear bar locked plate pressing instead of clamping ensures more stability.
- Syringe pump, micro camera and drill can be attached to instruments.
Note: The Standard Stereotaxic Instrument contains the basic module (3 axis manipulator included), adaptor, ear bars andholder. Except our Cat. NO.68001 and 68002, other version of Stereotaxic Instrument should purchase in components separately
||Stereotaxic for Rat, SGL M, 18 Deg.
||Stereotaxic for Rat, Dual L M, 18 Deg.
||Standard Stereotaxic Baseboard for-68001
||3-Axis Manipulator, Left-hand
||3-Axis Manipulator, Right-hand
||Note: Refer to the Adaptor Part
||Note: Refer to the Ear Bar Part
||Note: Refer to the Holder Part
||Digi LED Display
||3-axis Digital Readout for Upgrade
||2-axis Digital Readout for Upgrade